Security Clearance Lawyer
If you believe that you may have clearance problems, and will need to apply for, or renew a clearance in the future, or have been recently denied a clearance, please call Kenneth M. Roberts, Esq., Lt. Col., USAF (Ret.) at (702) 388-1216 for a confidential consultation.
Security Clearance Law Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the basics of Department of Defense Industrial Security Clearances?
- Can I Get An Overview of DOHA’s Industrial Security Mission?
- What is the Process for Appeals of Industrial Security Clearance Cases?
- Can I get an overview of the adjudicative process?
- How do industrial security clearance cases and personal appearance cases differ?
- What procedures are used for industrial security clearance hearings and appeals?
- What do the industrial security case numbers mean?
- Why do there seem to be gaps in the case numbers of industrial clearance decisions?
- Why are there fewer Appeal Board decisions than Hearing Office decisions?